Sunday, January 25, 2009

Who Knew?

I'm a newborn into this world of blogging. My time spent on the computer was reading my emails and playing Slingo ,Pogo and any other free games I could find.

I have lived a very convoluted, adventurous and unstable life. My sister suggested I write a book about it. Since I have seen and heard of the word, "blogging", thought I would check into it. And so it began! My addiction to blogging.

Last night after reading one of the blogs I follow closely (Life Through My Eyes) the reality of just how wide spread this "Blogging World" is, hit me like a ton of bricks. Who Knew? I didn't, that's for sure.
When I woke up this morning, it was running through my mind like a whirlwind. No, there is no way I can enter a contest, I'm not as polished as some blogs I have read. I say, "some" , because I haven't browsed through as many as I would like.

Since I have been blogging I found that many sites want you to sign up and blog on their site also. I have also been through hours of frustration trying to figure out the "how tos". (Still am going through it). What is free and what you have to pay for. Along with, the disturbing realization that there is no way I can write a book about the very beginning of my life. To relive those days, in writing is more pain than I care to experience again . ( However, I choose to write, My life in Bits and Pieces", a little at a time).

I try to get my friends to read my blog and leave me a comment. It took hours and two days to get the "comment" to function.
I know, some of us can grasp things easier than others. It takes trial and error for me to learn . A lot of errors here! Also dealing with an older computer doesn't help the situation, no, no, no, not making excuses for my lack of understanding, just that it adds to it. So, I become like a dog with a bone holding on until it's done. Yeah that's, "Just Me".

Speaking of dogs, mine gets so upset with me over the time I spend on this. I have had him for seventeen years, that alone is an accomplishment for me, and those that know me, know I speak the truth on that matter. He rolls his eyes at me, and even peed on my bed one night. I can read his face like a book!

No comments: