Sunday, January 4, 2009

Relationship Tags

Now, just imagine, if everyone was born with a built in "Relationship Tag", embedded into your DNA.


The data would start filling in at the time of birth, until you're twenty-one years of age. At that time, all your experiences , according to your environment, parent-child interactions and most important, your own reactions to how you react, your needs and your abilities. Personality, personified. (I know, that happens already, dah, but wait), here comes the good part: at the age of twenty one, (my thoughts, my age range) when you meet the person you want as a life partner, a "Relationship Tag" will automatically appear on your forehead. You can't remove it, or hide it. (not even with bangs.)

Such tags as: I'm a killer, I value things over human life, I'm a cheat, etc. (Believe me when I say, there is always a partner for them. Look at the ones that "date" or "fall in love" with those that are in jail for murder.) But at least you would really know the person you get involved with.

Just think, the divorce rate would definitely go way down, less spouses will disappear, only to be found dead and people would be a lot happier. Then, from the age of twenty-one to the age of fifty odd, the tag will keep on growing until you need it again. Yes, the tag will be triggered when the "love" emotion is felt.

What's that you ask? "If everyone is happy with their choices, why go any further?" Well, there's one thing we can not over look. The passing of our loved ones. (Unfortunately as it seems, that's just a basic fact of life.) Hence, a replacement tag would be necessary. One would have to start over again! (Yuk)

But hey, it would answer all the questions you have about that person.

Relationships are hard, especially in the beginning. Do you ever really know the person you're with. You do? Oh really? Hmm, I wonder.

I think if you could truly read minds, you would know for sure. OR, if....just that crazy thought of mine