Monday, January 26, 2009

The Morning after Tanning Fumigation


Don't know if you remember the product "Man Tan" . It was one of the first "apply on suntan lotion" made, back in the 60's? My mother put it on us, and we had orange streaks on our face and arms. We were so ashamed to leave the house. They've come a long way since then. My feet look like I stepped in mud or chocolate and didn't wash them, especially around the nail beds and under my feet. My tan isn't really dark, because I choose a medium spray. My sister says I have that "healthy glow". I wonder if my lungs have that "healthy glow?"







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't remember when I laughed so hard when I was trying to get you to push the button, it was like you thought if you pushed the 'START' button you would be executed!!! I still laugh thinking about it all.........What I want to know is "when are we going back"? lmao...another fun day with sis..
love ya
annette

rainey said...

No way, no time, never :)