Sunday, January 25, 2009

What Makes Me Choose

What makes me choose a blog to read, I believe it's the same reason we all do. That common bond we feel upon discovering a new blog. "Kindred souls", was a phrase I connected with this morning. No play on words meant here.

One of the first blogs I read was so funny, I laughed so hard tears were coming out of my eyes. I love humor of almost every kind. So, I added them to the blogs I follow. However, I soon came to realize the author of that blog isn't my kindred soul.
Thank goodness the choice of "add" and "manage" is available to us.

One day I was thinking how to word my welcome message and couldn't believe it when I saw my wording on an other's blog. After reading for a short time, I knew this person would become a blogger friend. I have not been wrong in this choice.

I know without a doubt, that I am and still will be choosing by my gut reactions others stories, humor , and talents.

No comments: