Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a thought from a bored mind



"Marcus Schrenker, 38, was captured Tuesday after a bizarre plot in which authorities said the businessman tried to fake his death after scamming clients."

Mr. Schrenker gets my vote for "Embezzlement Idiot" of the year. No blood or body in cockpit! (Dah) Plane didn't catch on fire to destroy evidence. Bet he was counting on that to happen!

BUT...

While watching NBC, this morning on this "Embezzlement Idiot", I couldn't help but focus my attention to the man whose back yard Mr. Schrenker landed in, when he parachuted out of the plane.

As he was being interviewed by the media, he didn't want his face shown. My first thought, "I wonder what he's hiding". After all, they weren't talking about a madman running around shooting people. He was acting more suspicious to me, than Mr. Schrenker.

I'm not accusing him, but I'm definitely wondering.

No comments: