Thursday, January 8, 2009

Give me back my kidney!

I just got back in from taking my dog for his last walk of the night. The night time news was on, I couldn't believe my ears! A Dr. Batista wants his "Kidney" back that he gave his wife, to save her life.

I wonder, should he have said to her, "you can have the kidney, but if you cheat on me, I want it back?" Or, " I'm giving you my kidney, but it's only a loan as long as we're married." Think he should have made her sign a "kidney" contract first?

I've heard of many crazy things, this takes moves to the top of that list. From what little bit I did hear, they are getting a divorce. Seems she had an affair with her physical therapist. (Ungrateful witch!)

Now she should die! Oh, wait a minute, if he can't get the kidney back he wants her to pay, what? A million dollars?
Hmm
Now, this story, I really want to hear the outcome.

No comments: