Sunday, January 11, 2009

I don't do much sewing any more, so there was no need for
a regular sewing machine.
I spotted this at Wally World for under fifty dollars.
It measures from top of handle to bottom 10 inches, and is
10 1/2 inches wide and weighs close to nothing.
It looks like a toy, and when my sister saw it, she asked if it really works. She also looked at me like I lost my mind. LOL. It does look like a toy. It has eight stitch settings.
This is not a paid commercial, believe me. It does work and I recommend using the foot pedal instead of the on & off switch, which you can use without the pedal. I tried using the button instead of the pedal and it goes so fast you need a third hand to turn it off and don't have good control over what you're sewing.
The spools of thread have to be short, they can be a little bigger then the ones that come with it.
If you just need something to sew seams or hem pants, it works.
Yes, I hemmed a pair of pants for sis. Just an FYI, I thought someone would like.

No comments: