Saturday, April 4, 2009

Conclusion to Charlie, The Iguana

The Iguana's owner came and got her after Jennifer had "Charlie", for about ten to twelve days. It seems like she was pregnant. The questions that run through my mind, "Were they breeding her for profit?, Why would they let her out?" I asked my sister this, but she doesn't know. It seems, the owners knew who had her, but didn't come after her until three days after they found out where she was.

My sister told me last night, " The Iguana had twenty seven or twenty eight babies. Then she got out again, got hit by a car and died. Jennifer seems to think Charlie was trying to get back to her house, when that happened. The owner promised Jennifer one of the babies."

If it was me, I would do some investigating. See just what these people are doing, and what's going to happen to all those babies. If this is going on in your neighborhood, with pets or children, and you see something isn't right, you should speak up, ask questions. Help protect those that can't.

I just don't understand, how anyone can claim a pet or a child that you can't protect and keep safe in your home. What a sad ending to this story.

No comments: