Monday, April 13, 2009

And The Garden Grows

"Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?" With weed and feed, and many seeds, that's all I need to know. LOL (silly!)The Azalea's are blooming and soon my sister's little flower garden will be filled with a mixture of beautiful colors. I can't wait.
This past Friday, I put my plants outside, but by the afternoon, the winds got so strong, I had to bring them back in the house. Saturday, I put them back outside, but put plastic around the stand to protect them.
The top shelve has the squash plant on the left, and the cucumber on the right. Funny how protective I feel towards them. Yes, I'm one of those people that talk to my plants.
My tomato plants are still inside, coming along great.

2 comments:

Barry said...

Our crocus have just poked their heads above ground.

It is the first sign of spring around here.

rainey said...

I, along with the flowers, come alive in spring, especially on the sunny, warm days.
I started blooming also, but had to revert back underground during stormy days. :)