Saturday, March 21, 2009

Update On The Iguana-"Charlie"

This is an update on the Iguana, Jennifer named it "Charlie", her husband however calls him, "Lizard-Lick", because his tongue is always in and out as he moves. Even though I have no say in this, I vote for "Charlie".

I found out today, they actually found him in their drive way, they really believe someone dumped him there.

Charlie is eating well, has had his first bath and they have the temp in their home up to 78 degrees for his comfort. Most important, he finally pooped. Yes, that is also important. He likes to be petted.

I also found out, through my sister, Jennifer's neighbor is going to build an aquarium for him. Hope to have a picture of that when it's completed. Charlie is lucky to have found a good home.

1 comment:

Travlbug said...

I think that would be great to find an Iguana in the drive-way,as much as I love dogs that is all that I have dropped on me..put him in the movies,that is cool.Can't wait to see his pics.