Monday, March 23, 2009

My Sister-Annette



This beautiful lady is my sister, Annette. She is two years younger than me, but acts like my older sister. lol. Yet , she says I mother her. I really don't know how I would be able to exist without her.

Along with her beauty, she comes with a great sense of humor. She's a sun worshiper, the hotter the weather, the better she likes it.

Her main desire is to move to Florida, the plan at this time, is to do that by the end of July. I'm getting excited about this move, as long as we have air conditioning. If it gets too hot for me, you can find me, inside. lol

How do you thank someone for loving you? How do you say, "Thank you for all you do for me." Yes, I do say that, but sometimes, it just doesn't seem like it's enough. I'm very lucky to have you sis.

Even though sisters have their differences, we have always been there for each other, and always will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis,
Thanks for all the nice comments, but no need to ever thank me...that is one definition of "sisterhood". Never have to say Thank You!! I do what I do because I can and I love you. You are all I have besides my friends. How could anyone not love you. You have a heart as big as the world(sometimes to big to strangers,lol) and you cause me to worry at times. But one of the best things is, I dont have to worry to much about you now since we live together.
It has it's fun times, sad times, and a little down times, but we do know how to express our feelings(well, you hold back sometimes and so do I) but we know what each other is feeling and go from there.
All I can say sis is, I love you more then life it's self, and I would give my life for you if I ever had to , to save you..
Thanks again for being my sister, friend,mother, and most of all for being "YOU"
Your sis,
Nettie

rainey said...

That made me cry.