Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Octocrap

Octomom, Octodad, Octopus's! Now here's my two cents.
This woman has found a way to support herself in these hard times. She's not only "wacko", but also, "sly as a fox".
Have you seen her interviews? One can't help it! Always on the news. " Is the Octomom addicted to fame", is just one of the stupid statements that comes from the reporters, and yet, they keep paying her, and hounding her!
You can look at her while she's talking, yes, she's eating all this attention up. I listen and watch, then think, "somethings not right with her", duh, you think??
Personally, I think it's all, "Octocrap", and wish the media would either, keep following her story, without sensationalizing it while Bit--ing about her or just leave it be! I like to see other news stories. It makes me want to"octovomit". But, that's just me.
Computer Smash

4 comments:

Barry said...

Too funny.

There are times reading all this that I want to octovomit too!

rainey said...

LOL

Veronica said...

Sing it sister! So over this

rainey said...

glad to see I'm not alone on this one.