Monday, July 13, 2009

Two More Days

It is Sunday night and I have done a lot more packing today. Tomorrow was the last day we have to get everything packed. We pick up the truck Tuesday morning, get it loaded and off we go.
Tuffy has been watching me like a hawk. Every room I went into, he was there. It's like he's saying, "Hey, don't forget me." He has done this through the years we have been together. Last time I moved he stayed by the boxes.
Tomorrow I will be off line until I get settled in Florida. That will be at least four to five days. Am sure going to miss it. Love playing Slingo and I Won Fish Games. At the end of the day, when I have finished everything I need to do, I play those games to relax and not think of anything other than whats on the screen.
So, all I have to say to Myrtle Beach SC is this: Adios, I'm outa here, and hasta la vista baby!

No comments: