Monday, July 13, 2009

Slight Change

Isn't it strange how addictive the Internet has become in our lives? It seems to be part of it like brushing your teeth. It also becomes as habit forming as a drug. Once your on it, communicating through email, playing games or just surfing the web, one tends to get withdrawal symptom when we are unable to utilize it.


I was planning on turning in the equipment this morning, but my sister absolutely cant live with out it. So, while she is getting the truck in the morning, I will have to run to HTC to turn everything in. I hate last minute crap, but more than that, I would hate to hear her complain about not having access to the computer.


Personally I like to get "all my ducks in a row", early. It unnerves me to wait to the last minute. I have always been that way. But, that's just me.

No comments: