Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No way, no, thank you!

Ater the car incident today, my sister went out, when she came back, she hands me a card that came in the mail for me. "Here, I know you'll want this", as she hands it to me. Then she proceeds to tell me she got one also, and was laughing histerically in her car when she read it. "When you open it read it out loud".
I open it, this is what it had been written:

"Lorraine
I want to thank you for coming in and getting a spray tan in our Magic Tan Booth. We're sure you enjoyed your tan and look forward to seeing you again soon".

I couldn't stop laughing! If you read my, "Tanning Fumigation", you would know. "Not in this life time", I say to my sister, between laughing. I can't imagine them thinking I enjoyed my tan. It started to turn yellow and was gone before we went on vacation. Reminds me of that song, "Hurts so good". Nothing to me, "hurts so good".
Oh Jeez

2 comments:

Barry said...

Some places have a nerve. I guess they don't actually use their own product.

rainey said...

Guess not, Barry. I still can't believe people go through that. I put that card in "file thirteen', where it belongs.:)