Monday, February 9, 2009

Battling the Hose

Went to the car wash to vacuum out my mess of dog hair and cigarette ashes, today.

The vacuum was seventy five cents, last time I used it. Now, it's up to one dollar. Been a while since I went to do it myself. I don't mind the extra twenty five cents, but, that hose was like wrestling with an over sized worm, that just wouldn't turn it's mouth to eat it's food! I thought, "well, I'll try the next one." So I moved my car over to the next machine. That one wasn't any better, it would have worked if I was vacuuming the head liner, or maybe, even turned the car upside down. Two dollars later, with sweat pouring down my face, hair standing on edge and muscles aching, I said, "that's it, I'm done!" I honestly believe the worm won that battle. Car looks good enough.

Nervous

No comments: