Thursday, June 18, 2009

Things That Are Rubbing My Nerves Raw

I'm sure, am not the only one that feels like this, but am so tired of having to "press 1" for English. I really don't remember going to sleep and waking up in a foreign country.

There is no need to press anything for English, unless you are contacting a company that isn't here in America.

Tired of hearing the "boo-hoo" stories of Illegal families being deported. "They are law abiding people." To me the word "illegal" means against the law! We go to court and then jail when arrested for doing "illegal" things, that is the law of the land in America. Yes, this country was built and grown with foreigners, but they did it the legal way. Then to top it off, "illegals" expect and demand "rights"! The sad thing is they can get help faster than any American Citizen. I know and understand the need and want for a better life, but come on, how about doing it the illegal way! I for one, do not feel sorry for the families that are torn apart because of deportation. Illegal means Illegal, which means it's against the law!

Am tired of hearing about how "inhumane" the death penalty is. Just how "humane" was the torture, rape, strangulation, shooting, stabbing of another child or adult? I'm not a religious person, but what happened for an "eye for an eye"? There are way too many people getting away with murder with just a "slap on the hand" sentences. To top off the "insult to injury", the murderers demand their rights! What kind of rights did their victims get?
But, that's just me.

No comments: